Requirements For Renting An Off Road Vehicle
2017 RENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS:
- DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS:All renters must provide a valid driver’s license, credit card and vehicle insurance at time of pick up.
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT:We require a $2,500.00 Damage Deposit per machine with signed liability waiver. This is a pre-authorization hold to your card on the day of rental. On the day of your rental, if your credit card is declined for the damage deposit you will still be charged for the rental unless other financial arrangements are made. It is your responsibility to insure adequate credit is available on you card the day of rental.
(If you will be renting on the weekend, you may want to call your bank in advance to insure there are no daily limits or restrictions in place.)
- WHAT WE PROVIDE: UTV / ATV, Trailer, tie downs, maps, spare tire, tools, helmets and operator safety orientation are all included with each ATV / UTV rental. You can also purchase the cooler, ice and water option at time of booking.
- WHAT YOU PROVIDE: A vehicle capable of towing at least 3500 pounds with a 2” ball hitch and trailer light plug. If you do not have a tow vehicle you may be able to rent one at time of booking, if available. We recommend weather appropriate clothing (long pants and lite jacket), food, water, rain gear, sun glasses, sun screen, bug spray and TP just in case.
- Renter must be 25 years old to rent our vehicles. All drivers must also be 25 or older. No one under the age of 25 is permitted to operate our vehicles due to the challenging nature of the trails.
- CLEANING AND REFUELING: Cleaning and refueling are included in the rental fee. Just bring it back undamaged and we will take care of it. Any machines driven purposely through mud holes that result in mud or muddy water into the cab, radiator, windshield or roof will result in an additional cleaning fee of $50 to $100.
- LIABILITY WAIVER AND DAMAGE AGREEMENT:All renters must sign a liability waiver and damage agreement prior to departure. Click the link to review.
- REFUNDS / RESCHEDULE:We reserve the right to re-schedule or refund your money if the machine you are scheduled to pick up is damaged or in need of repairs that could affect the safe operation of the vehicle.
- MECHANICAL REPAIRS AND BREAKDOWNS:All of our machines are 2016 or newer models and still under warranty, however, mechanical problems can occur and should this happen to your rental, you will only be charged a pro-rated amount for the hours used as long as the problem is determined to have not been caused by the renter. No time will be credited for flat tires changing.
- RECOVERY FEE:Should you become lost or need assistance to return to the facility you will be charged a rate of $150.00 per hour for extraction / recovery services. The time starts from when a PAR representative leaves the yard to when we return. It is your responsibility to know where you are going and how to get back. Getting lost is not an excuse for being late.
- PLEASE NOTE OUR CANCELLATION POLICY IS 48 hours prior to the scheduled reservation date.